Thursday, May 27, 2010

Special Bonds Created

Special Bonds have been created with Grayson!
It amazes that Grayson already knows who his mommy is and I love that I can calm him by wispering in his tiny ears. 

My sister was here for the birth of Grayson and stayed with us for several days and took amazing pictures for us!  We are so blessed to have spent several days with Amie and her boys.  It was a great visit and we look forward to seeing them again in July.  Thanks Amie for taking the time to be with us and for all your help around the house especially for taking all the photos for us and helping us create special bonds. 
I wish you were still here or lived next door to us! 
We miss you!

Thank you all for your comments on my last post!  It was amazing to read all of them and I feel blessed by all of you.  I know that I have inspired all of you, but please know that you have inspired me as well.  I am slowly getting back into blogging so please give me time.  I still have family visiting and I am soaking in all the moments with Grayson.  Thanks again and until next time Grayson and I send our love to all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved