Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grayson and Mommy Update

Yesterday I had my Week 37 Appointment here is the update:
Grayson's heartbeat was 143
My belly measured at 37 weeks
I gained three pounds which puts me at 18 pounds gained
and
I am still only dilated to 1CM

It was a great appointment and I am still thinking that Grayson will not arrive until the week of May 17th 2010. 
I am getting excited to see his little face, but I know that I will miss the movements in my belly.  It is amazing that after 2 years I will be holding my sweet baby boy in 19 days or less.  

Happy Cinco de Mayo 2010 Chad and I are heading to On the Border tonight for a special week day date!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved