Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Almost Rolling Over

Grayson is almost rolling over. The video is long and if you don't want to watch it all that is okay. I am putting this long video up for our family to see. It is too cute seeing Grayson talking and interacting with me. Love our times playing on the floor in his bedroom. My favorite moment is when I lay down next to him and he rolls over and grabs my face and wants to kiss me. Love it! It is special moments like these that I never want to forget.
Sorry the video is not directly on him, but if I do this he will stop talking and just stare at me. 
Have a great Tuesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved