Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Sunday after church we headed to the Pumpkin Patch with our friends.  We went to the pumpkin patch in Missouri.  I first want to start this post by saying I had no idea what was involved on this day of going to the pumpkin patch.  I thought that we would only be gone for 2 to 3 hours at the most.  However that was not the case we were gone from 1-5PM.  I was not prepared for such a long trip away from home (10AM-6PM).  I barely had enough diapers in the diaper bag by the time we got home I only had one left in the bag.  I had wipes in the bag, but we used all of them and I left my spare wipes in the truck.  I really didn't think I would need all those wipes.  I had plenty of milk for Grayson, however finding some where to warm up the milk was a challenge.  We had a great time and looks like we have started a new tradition with Grayson each October.  I loved the farm and all that they had to offer at the pumpkin patch.  I forgot to mention that it was 85 degrees and both Chad and I were in jeans.  We were both HOT and TIRED, but at the end of the day we had a great time with our friends!  I just learned a few things on this trip.  Here are a few pictures from our 1st trip with Grayson to the pumpkin patch. 
Family of Three Picture on the Hay Ride~
Love the picture of him holding the pumpkin.  Kendall gave it to him to hold too cute~
Cow Ride with Mommy~
Sweet Picture of Grayson he was so tired that he put the blanket over his head and fell sleep~
Family Picture on the Hay Ride~

I have Grayson's 5 Month Post complete, however I need to take his picture and I haven't had a chance to do so.  I am hoping to do it tomorrow afternoon.  Grayson didn't have a good day at daycare.  He didn't sleep at all.  Please pray for rest for me and that Grayson will have a good day at daycare tomorrow.  The next two days are busy days for this mommy.  Have a great week! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved