Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Vacation Candids

I seem to always have my phone by my side and a lot of the pictures I took during our trip to Montana were on my iPhone.  Lucky enough the iPhone has great apps and the new iPhone 4S has a great camera!

Here are some of our Christmas Vacation Memories in photos

Grayson and his "big boy undies"
take note they are over his diaper...

 After Christmas Day Shopping
Drew was not feeling well at all and this is not normal to see this little guy sleeping...

snuggle time with Auntie A...

all the boy cousins...

Marley and Grayson having lunch together...

while G was sleeping I got to spend one on one time with Marley coloring...

Auntie JJ with all the kids...

Auntie Mae with Marley and Aidan...

one of my favorite images Prince Aidan and Princess Marley...

sweet Marley giving loves to Grayson...

side by side going for a ride...

Auntie Mae playing at the park with the kids...
thanks Meahgen!

the two youngest boys trying to play the Wii...

 the TV blank stare...ha!
Wonderful memories captured!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fun trip y'all had!!!!

Happy New Year Stafford Family

emily said...

Looks like a fun Christmas was had by all!

Jess :) said...

Such awesome memories!!! I know I've seen most of these (LOVE Instagram!!) but I could look at them over and over!! PRECIOUS faces I just adore! Unfortunately, I don't see your CUTE face in any of them! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved