Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the eve before February 2012

Happy Eve before February 1st 2012


Isn't my little guy adorable
Happy Heart Month
We had these pictures taken this past Saturday by
Grayson was so shy at first, but slowly he warmed up and even gave Katie loves (that is what we call a hug or kiss at our house).  He loves giving loves to kids and people he knows. 
Thanks again Katie for being so patient and loving towards Grayson.

I thought that I would share a few photo ideas for the month that you might want to do each day to think outside of the standard portrait image of your loved ones.
Several people I follow on instagram did a January challenge similar to the February challenge shown below.  It was neat to see the photos each day so I found this on pinterest and thought that I would share it with all of you.


Last February I did a Joy of Love Challenge each day and I looked back at my images from last year and here is a recap by day:

1 - what they do
2 - how they look
3 - then and now
4 - what they wear
5 - love to hate
6 - who they are
7 - generations
8 - gift from the heart
9 - passions and hobbies
10 - space
11 - dreams
12 - the eyes
13 - routines
14 - jewelry
15 - kiss
16 - together
17 - staying in
18 - going out
19 - when they're gone
20 - when they're home
21 - hands
22 - portrait
23 - sisters
24 - where
25 - when you love them the most
26 - the bromance
27 - what they say
28 - what they say
29 - create your own

I hope you will be inspired!
Happy Heart Month!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Melissa,
Thank you for sharing the photo ideas for February. I have been wanting to get back into taking more pictures and I am going to use these great picture ideas as a way to take more. Thanks for sharing.
Alissa

Angie said...

I actually had been thinking about doing a February Photo Challenge! Great minds must think alike :)

Unknown said...

Sweet. He looks just like his daddy! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved