Sunday, May 13, 2012

a special thank you Amie Hansen

If you have read my blog for awhile especially after having Grayson you all know that I love pictures!

My sister Amie is a fabulous photographer {Amie Hansen Photography} and I REALLY wish she lived next door to me.  My favorite thing about my sister's work is that she captures a story with her images. 
I see this in all her work. 
It is just not portrait images of children and families smiling at the camera. 
It is moments of families together, it is first moments of baby newness, it is moments of mother's with their children, it is moments of dad's with their children, it is moments of fun and laughter from children, and it is moments of children being children. 
It is images and expressions to cherish for a life time!  I know when I look back on images that Amie has taken for me I remember that special day like it was yesterday.  

We had the privilege to have Amie take pictures of our family twice since Crew was born and we LOVE the moments she captured!
She created a story of a moment in time of Grayson:
his love for TRACTORS

She created newness when photographing Crew with all the tiny details
She captured special moments of me with my boys
 

Then there are images spent with family that I JUST LOVE!  These images are priceless to me.  Crew was just a few weeks old and my time was dedicated to him, but I was luck to have my sister along side us on Easter weekend and a trip to the Children's Museum to capture moments of our families interacting together.  


What I love about Amie's work is that she sees things differently and captures images that are beautiful.  

My experience with working with Amie as a photographer has been very rewarding.  Not just because she is my sister, but I have seen her work with other families and the memories she has created for them and I know first hand that those families are forever grateful for her time and talent as a photographer. 
She not only creates images for print, but she goes above and beyond with some sessions and creates slideshows of the images and storybooks. 
Create a story now with your family through photography you won't be disappointed! 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are very lucky to have such a beautifully talented sister! Those images are so sweet!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Such beautiful photos of a beautiful family! I love shots of you and the boys on the bed. Your sister is amazingly talented!!

Hope you had a blessed Mother's Day!

Kari Beth said...

Precious!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved