Friday, September 20, 2013

I left on a JET plane


I left on a Jet Plane on Monday and came back home to TWO boys that missed their mommy VERY much!
I equally missed them too! 


I came home to Crew bottle free!
we celebrated yesterday with chocolate cake
thanks meme and daddy for doing this for me! 

He is doing okay without a bottle and isn't drinking near as much milk as he was, but eating better.  It was his last baby thing... sad mommy face :(  
He has an ear infection right now so he is a little fussy and only wants his mommy.  Which made it hard to leave him today at school.  I am looking forward to the weekend playing and loving on my boys!
Have the best day and weekend!  I am off to go interview people for a job in my office...wish me luck!

Also did you notice new pictures of me with my boys...
look at that adorable header picture and slideshow...
thanks to both of my sisters for the amazing new pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved