Friday, May 1, 2009

MY KITCHEN - SHOW US EVENT BY KELLY

First I will start by telling everyone that Kelly from Kelly's Korner is running a series called Show Us Where You Live. Today is the Kitchen Edition! So I am going to take you on a small tour of my kitchen. I hope you in enjoy!


This picture is looking into my kitchen from the Breakfast Room. I just received the flowers from Chad this week, so that is why I have fresh flowers on the bar. I love our bar stools!


I just love kitchens, it is the gathering place for all family and friends. I love my kitchen cabinets and the glass bottles I have above the cabinets. The only thing I would change in my kitchen is to have a big island and a double oven.
In this picture I am standing in the kitchen and you can see my kitchen is very open and it opens into the breakfast area where we sit to have dinner, as well as, the living room!
This final picture I am standing in the living room and you can see the bar eating area as well as the breakfast area. I just love the hanging flower holders that we received as a wedding gift from our neighbors Nick and Cindy.
I love our kitchen and all the decor! What do you love?

26 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE your kitchen!! So cute!! I love your tall jars, gorgeous!! Great job on decorating!

Twice as Nice said...

You have a beautiful kitchen. I see you don't have any hardware on the cabinets either! Love the tall glass jars.

Lynette said...

Great kitchen, love those glass jars on your counter.

Dana said...

beautiful kitchen..and i love your counter tops we have the same ones..hehe you are an awesome decorator.

The Pifer's said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Your kitchen is gorge! Love it!

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

You have a beautiul kitchen! great job with the decor! Thanks for sharing!

Tara G. said...

I love that it opens up so you can be working and still visiting.

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen! Everyone has those awesome apothecary jars. I *must* have those!

I thought of you a lot today. With the timing of stuff...etc. Just wanted to let you know I have got you covered in prayers!! 'Lots of them, girl!

Ashley said...

I love it!!!! It's perfect! I can't wait to come over and see it soon!!!! We need to do some baking missy!

Sue said...

You have a beautiful home! Your bar stools are perfect....I love them!!
Blessings~LillySue

P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!

Cheri said...

Just beautiful! You've done a great job decorating.

Kelly said...

You should be a designer. I love your kitchen. I need you to come help me. :-) I'm SERIOUS!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your kitchen! It is beautiful! I love your apothecary jars.

Ashley said...

Love your kitchen and blog!!!!

Pam Bowers said...

Very nice. Love the glass jars.

Jen S. said...

I LOVE your kitchen! I think you're decorating style is awesome!! I love the colors, the decorations, (I especially love the glass jars!) I love everything! Thanks for sharing :)

Cate said...

Um, can I be jealous of your kitchen! Beautiful!

Angie Seaman said...

Very cool kitchen! Found you thru Kelly's blog. Just got my kitchen tour post up today. Better late than never. :) Thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/ (blog)
www.angelicagracedesigns.com (website)
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/ (photography blog)

DeeDee said...

very pretty kitchen... love it!

I came over from Lynette's blog...
good visiting with you :)
Sweet Blessings

Elizabeth said...

Your kitchen is beautiful!

Martha said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! I love the cabinets! :)
Martha

Amy said...

Wow! Your kitchen is outstanding! I love everything about the kitchen and the Breakfast Room. Just gorgeous!

Lara said...

I LOVE your rug! Can I ask where you got it?

Robin and Stephen said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! I love your cabinets as well! I am beginning to think your whole house is just beautiful (I'm new to your blog and playing catch-up).

Devin Milford said...

I realize I'm over a year behind but, where did you find your apothecary jars? I'm having trouble finding any that tall. My husband and I are about to embark on a kitchen upgrade (new counter tops, wet bar addition, tile backsplash) so I'm looking for decor ideas. Your kitchen is great!

fosterdevin@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved