Thursday, May 21, 2009

On The Road We Go


For this Memorial Weekend Chad and I are heading to Sioux Falls, South Dakota to visit the Hansen Family. I am looking forward to meeting our new nephew Drew and playing with our three year old nephew Aidan. We will have lots of pictures and memories to share with you when we return on Monday.
Our dog Bella will be staying here with her sitters Bella and Bobby Debocca. She loves going to their home and playing with their dogs. She gets totally spoiled at their home. We will miss Bella, but we are happy to be getting away this weekend.
I hope all our friends and family have a great Long Weekend! Enjoy the Sun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!!!!!! I am glad you can spend time with Amie and family. Been thinking about you, Melissa. :o)

I have yet to find a dog sitter I feel 100% comfortable with. My mom is a perfect choice, but we often travel with her. I hope they spoil Princess Bella ROTTEN while you are away. She is beyond cute! HUGS!


xoxo

Shana said...

Hope y'all have a great time! I feel like such a dork for bringing this up, but earlier on Kelly's blog, she mentioned taking Dawson to the new dog park. The first thing that came to my mind was Bella! Ha! Oh, I really need to get out more, lol! Have a great weekend, you deserve it!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Hoep you have a great weekend

Katie Spinks said...

have a fabulous weekend!! enjoy every minute of it!

Lynn said...

I have to comment on Bella -- aren't Weimaraners something special? We adopted ours from the Houston SPCA 6 years ago (next month) and love her to death. We read somewhere that Weims are sometimes called "velcro dogs"!! We can attest to that one. Maggie wants to be where we are and will practically get her feet stepped on because she's underfoot! Bella looks identical to our Maggie!! Wonderful dogs to own.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved