Friday, January 28, 2011

On This Friday

What a beautiful today here in NWA. Currently it is 63 degrees in Bentonville.  I love it and I wish it would stay this way for awhile :) 

On this Friday Grayson and I started our day with spending time with Katie from Peek-a-Boo Image Photography and had Grayson's 1st Valentine's Photo Shoot.  It was quick (which I love) and we already love our sneak peak.


Katie does great work and I am excited to see the rest of Grayson's images.  She is doing a special for Valentine's Day and you might check with her to see if she still has spots available.  You won't be disappointed.  
Click here to link to her facebook page for more details!   

Have a BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved