Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday at Home

I love having a day where all we do is stay home and today was that day!  We all have on comfy clothes and we are relaxing, playing with Grayson, and watching some TV.  It has been the perfect day to me with my two favorite guys. 
We stayed home this weekend and let Grayson rest and get better and the great news is he finally feels better.  He is eating and drinking much more today and that makes this mommy happy!  I was worried about my little guy. 

This is what Grayson has been up to today in pictures:
Day 2/365 Project
Video is long just so you know:
The voice in the background is our friend Mary she was here this weekend visiting with us. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved