Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Favorite Valentine Items

My favorite Valentine's items that I have found online recently...

My favorite site for Holiday wear is SheShe Made they have some wonderful items (but go to their site today because Sunday is the last day to order any V-Day Items)
My Favorite Girl Item
picture from SheShe Made Blog

My Favorite Boy Item
picture from SheShe Made Blog
(isn't this boy adorable this is Manny my friend Sarah's handsome little guy)

A few other finds I found while browsing Etsy:
I got this for Grayson and I can't wait for him to wear it to church

It can be found and purchased here
(she was some cute items on her site so check it out)

Love this item that I found on Etsy.  It can be made into a onesie too!


and if I had a girl this outfit is adorable on her site too

both the above items can be purchased here

I love these items on Etsy


The above two items can be purchased here

And for all those girls who will have a Valentine's Day Date Night wouldn't this item be great to wear in your hair with a black dress...


She has some great items for every day wear too... check it out here

This post would not be complete without a picture of my Favorite Valentine

Happy Shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved