Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finding Beauty and Love

First thanks for all your kind comments on my last post.  Good news is Grayson only got up once last night at 3AM for a bottle and I feel so much better. 

I am combining our Day 24 and Day 25 Frame a Day into one post today. 

The weather was warmer yesterday afternoon and the sun light was beautiful in our backyard and it was a perfect moment to capture a picture of Grayson 

(24/365 Project)

today before going to school we took a few pictures in Grayson playroom and I just loved what he was wearing today.  I usually dress Grayson in comfy clothes when he goes to school.  Yes we are starting to wear our V-Day outfits that way we get a few wears out of them.  I love the holidays.   

(25/365 Project)
 
I have also decided that with all the pictures from the 365 Project that I am going to make a shutterfly book and hopefully I can keep it up year after year.  I think it would be neat to give Grayson all the books I have created when he gets married or earlier for his memories.

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved