Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Favorite Charlie Brown

I love finding cute things to put Grayson in each day.  Not sure what he will think when he is older, but for now I will enjoy dressing G in fun clothes. 

My Charlie Brown
Day 6/365 Project
If you look close you can see my teeth in the above picture :)

Grayson and I were playing one night this week and I was pretending to drink out of a cup and he would laugh at the sounds I was making it was too cute!

Grayson also got the Sophie Giraffe Teether for Christmas and he loves it!  If you have a teething baby like I do I highly recommend it.  I can give it to G and he is much happier.  :)  

Have a Happy Friday!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved