Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Have Been Away

Sorry I haven't written a blog post in a few days.  I have had a busy week and I have managed to catch a cold.  I feel terrible and need rest.  But the many trips to the bathroom at night keep me up at night.  I really hope that I can get over this cold before next week.  I have a full week of work and family and friends are coming into town.  Which is SO EXCITING!  I can't wait! 

Here are a few updates from this week:
1.  I had my Week 33 appointment on Tuesday and it went great.  Dr. H said that I am ALL belly!  Grayson's heartbeat was 144 and she is pretty sure he is head down.  I gained four pounds since my last appointment three weeks ago.  That brings me to 15 pounds gained.  My belly measured at 33 weeks and my next appointment will be in two weeks.  At that appointment I will have the Strep B Test, my Cervix will be checked, and they will check by ultrasound to see if Grayson is head down.  It was a great appointment and I feel blessed to be 33 weeks pregnant! 
2.   Chad spent the long Easter weekend working in the yard and getting it ready for the spring/summer season.  It is beautiful and I just love seeing the flowers and green grass.
3.  On Monday I received a package for Grayson from a sweet blog reader.  It was a wonderful surprise and I love all the little things we got for Grayson.  Ashley from GA you are too sweet and I appreciate all the goodies.  Thanks for reading my blog and caring about my little family!
4.  This past weekend I saw these pendant lights at Lowes that I loved and so I asked Chad if he could install them for me in our kitchen.  It was a BIG task and I feel blessed to have a caring and sweet husband that did not give up until they were complete.  What do you think?
5.  The BEST news of the week.  Our prayers have been answered and Chad has gotten a new job at Walmart.  We are blessed and appreciate all your prayers over the past few months.  
Congrats to my hubby I am so proud of you!

This weekend Chad and I have our Childbirth Classes and I am interested to see how it goes and what we learn and walk away with.  Will it be beneficial or will we be scared about childbirth after taking the classes?  I will let you know next week how it goes.  

All Mommy's that live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota area my sister Amie is doing a Mommy and Me Session.  So if you are interested in getting photos with your babies or kids she would love to capture a few moments for your family.  You can go to her photography blog and get the complete details by clicking here.  I love the pictures she takes and I look forward to having her here next week to take my maternity photos.  

Have a great Friday and a Blessed Weekend!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved