Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 34

HAPPY WEEK 34 TO GRAYSON AND I!
I think this week is going to be WONDERFUL!  We have family and friends coming into town and I can't wait to spend time with them.  The best part is the weather here in NWA is going to be beautiful!  It feels and looks like SPRING and I love it.
Just as much as I love my growing belly!
Grayson is probably around 4 pounds this week (the size of a cantaloupe).  Last week at our appointment Dr. H said that he is probably around 3 1/2 pounds.  He is almost at 18 inches in length too.  It will be interesting to see how big Grayson ends up being.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Getting through our childbirth classes
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING! The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt. But it is worth it. I love feeling them and knowing that Grayson is inside of me doing well.
Food Craving:  I haven't really had any new cravings. 
Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Bars, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears and Twizzlers
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  The past several nights I have not slept great.  I wake up a lot to go to the bathroom, then I find it hard to go back to sleep and if I move our dog Bella gets up.  I feel like I tell her three or four times throughout the night to go and lay on her pillow.  I also have had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions that wake me up.  The lack of sleep is preparing me for when Grayson gets here so that is okay. 
What I am looking forward to:  I am looking forward to a lot of things this week.  First my family is coming for a visit from South Dakota and Montana.  Second I am having my maternity photos taken by Amie Hansen Photography.  Finally at the end of the week more family and friends are coming into town and we are having our baby shower.  It will be a busy week, but I love it!
Belly Button: In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms:  Tired, Braxton Hicks contractions, and lack of sleep!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved