Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 33


Today I am 33 Weeks Pregnant!  
My belly has grown so much over the past two weeks.  It is amazing!  My belly is so tight and hard that I feel like I am going to POP!  It will be interesting to see how my belly grows over the next several weeks.  
As I write this post this week it reminds me of last April 2009.  It tough month for Chad and I as we completed our 1st round of IVF and at the end of the month found out that the cycle failed and we were not pregnant.  I never would have thought a year later that I would be 33 weeks pregnant and about to embark on motherhood.    
I am so appreciative for the last 33 weeks and I am so excited for the next 7 weeks.
God is GOOD!

Grayson is reaching 4 pounds this week and has passed the 17 inch mark in length.  He is as big as a Honeydew.  

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  33 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  11 pounds - I am sure I have gained more weight I have an appointment tomorrow!
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Easter and Enjoying all the blessings that God has given me!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING!  The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt.  But it is worth it.  I love feeling them and knowing that Grayson is inside of me doing well.  
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Bars, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears and Twizzlers
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  I am not sleeping well as my mind is going all night long and I have been having many dreams that wake me up during the night.  Plus all the trips to go to the bathroom.   
What I am looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment tomorrow and our Childbirth Classes this weekend.  
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out! 
Symptoms:  Just tired by 9PM I am ready for bed and Braxton Hicks contractions especially when I do too much!


If you didn't see it yet... check out the right hand side of my blog.  I have a new picture of Grayson Konnor! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved