Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Style Award

Kelly @ The Seibert Stories gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!
Yeah Me! 
Anyways thanks Kelly! 
Kelly has two beautiful children through adoption and I have enjoyed reading her blog over the past several days after she sent me an email.  I have had a busy week and I am now just posting this, but I wanted to say THANK YOU KELLY! 

As part of receiving the award I am suppose to tell 8 things about myself so here it goes:
ONE
I have a beautiful family, my handsome husband Chad, our sweet baby Grayson, and our lovable dog Bella. 
TWO
I grew up in Montana and now live in Arkansas
THREE
I have a twin sister and two young sisters
FOUR
I love chocolate and would rather eat chocolate over any other meal
FIVE
I drink a glass of Chocolate Milk every day for breakfast other than that I drink water!
SIX
I check my facebook, twitter, and blogger account before I go to bed all on my iPhone, I guess I don't want to miss anything
SEVEN
I love pilates and feel 100% better after my weekly class
EIGHT
I want one more baby so Grayson can be a big brother 

Might be boring or interesting to all of you, but I quickly put this list together. 
Now to pass this award to 8 fabulous bloggers!!

Stop by her BLOG and see all the new things Ashley is up too!
Tara is always doing something FUN and I love all the dresses she owns!  Would love her closet!
Katie is so inspiring and I love reading her story every day!
Sarah's baby boy Manny and my Grayson have the same birthday plus Sarah does AMAZING DIY projects.  Check out her most recent DIY project! 
Sweet friend of mine and she too is walking through the road of infertility and I pray for her daily for her baby dreams to come true!
Who doesn't love this family?  Adorable Brody and Sweet Jillian!   
Beautiful person inside and out with a sweet and caring family!
Shannon @ Bless Our Nest
Love reading Shannon's blog she is so inspiring and has done so many DIY projects too! 
Now these 8 super bloggers (if they want too) will do the same. 
-Post the award
- Link back to me
- mention 8 things about themselves
- pass this award to 8 blogs you LOVE to read
- let them know you are giving them an award

Have a great night and a Happy Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved