Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Future Car Seat

So Chad and I have been discussing getting Grayson a new car seat in hopes that he will do better riding in the car.  My big concern with changing car seats is a lot of time Grayson falls asleep on the way home from daycare in his car seat and I usually bring him in the house in his car seat and let him sleep.  But with a new car seat that we are looking at I don't think that this will be an option for me.  However since we take a ride in the car every day I would like it to be pleasant for both Grayson and I.  So a few questions:
1.  When did you transition your child from an infant car seat to a convertible car seat (rear facing)?
2.  Should I wait a bit longer before making this change?
3.  What do you recommend?
4.  Ideally I would like to get a car seat that will work for Grayson until he is in a booster seat... is this possible?

Grayson currently is 16 pounds and will be 7 months old on Friday 
Thanks for helping this mommy out! 

Here are a few options that we like:

1st Safety Air Convertible Car Seat

Maxi-Cosi Car Seat

 (Images from Google)
I would love to hear from all mommies so if you would please leave me a comment

In two days Grayson will be 7 months old! 
Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved