Thursday, December 16, 2010

tis the season

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends!
I wish I could send everyone of you a Christmas card, but I can't so we are sending you Christmas Wishes and sharing our card with you today! 
(Picture taken by Amie Hansen Photography and Card from Shutterfly)

As a side note:
Thank you so much for all your mommy advice on our future car seat.  I think for now we are going to hold off in getting the car seat as you all made valid points and I now have several car seat options to continue to research before we make our final decision.  I love all your help...thanks :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved