Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hats and Hair Bows

I have received a few emails and I have had a few discussions from friends on Twitter about where do I get Grayson's hats and I do have a few favorite sites for hair bows so I thought that I would do a post about these two things:

Grayson's Hats

1.  If you like this hat
It can be purchased here
(if you don't see something you like send her a conversation on Etsy and she will work on making you a pattern you want)

2.  If you like this hat
It can be purchased here

3.  If you like this hat
It can be made and purchased by my sister Jessyca click here to go to her site.  She also has some great hats so check them out! 

4.  If you like this hat
It can be purchased here

5.  If you like this hat
It can be purchased here

6.  If you like this hat
It can be purchased here

I love unique hats for Grayson so if you have any fun sites to share please leave me a comment

BTW my favorite thing about doing this post is looking back at all the pictures of Grayson... he has changed so much!

Some of my favorite Hair bow sites:
4.  For Adults I love these headbands Allora Handmade

If you have any favorite hair bow sites leave me a comment so all can see too!   

Happy Shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved