Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday

I really wasn't looking forward to it being Monday today.  Grayson did not sleep well at all last night.  I don't know what to do with this baby that doesn't want to sleep through the night.  He instead wants to eat three times during the night.  I feel like I have a newborn again... Grayson sleeps best from 5 or 6 AM until 9 - 10 AM.  He also is not a fan of eating during the day... at least that is what he did all last week at school and through the weekend.  I am just hoping that today at school he had a better day and drank his bottles because getting up every three hours to eat is wearing me out at night.  I feel since Grayson was sick with the fever virus a few weeks ago that he has his days and nights mixed up.  What to do?  So getting up and out of the house today on this Monday was difficult. 
With that said here are a few pictures I took this weekend of Grayson that I love in Black and White. 

(23/365 Project)


I am proud that I am doing so well with the frame a day and I just hope I can keep it up.  Now if I can just do the same thing with the 30 day Shred I would be doing AWESOME! 
Speaking of the Shred is anyone else doing this workout?  If so let me know maybe we can hold each other accountable.  It is worth a try...

Sorry for the rambling on this Monday, but I am tired and just really wanted to share the pictures of Grayson.  He changes every day and his hair is growing so much.  I love it! 

Who is watching the Bachelor tonight?  I got sucked in the first week (after telling myself I was not going to watch it).  Oh well!  Brad seems to have changed so I am going to give forgive him for the mistake and hearts he broke... for now.
Have a great Monday afternoon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved