Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday and Sleeping

Our Sunday!

Grayson didn't sleep well at all last night(he was up every 2 hours... I think he is teething again.  I wish he would get all his teeth at once and be done.  He finally slept good from 5:30AM-9AM.  
We made it to church today after spending about an hour listening to Grayson cry.  He was so sad, but once we left the house Grayson was a happy baby. 
(9/365 Project)
After church we had lunch and we had to run to a local furniture store to exchange a piece of furniture that we recently bought. 
 When we got home Grayson had a bottle and fell asleep.  But I do have a question Grayson will sometimes fall asleep while drinking his bottle(which was the case today) and I have tried to burp him in the middle of the bottle or at the end of the bottle and he just gets mad because I am disturbing his sleep, however it never fails about 30 minutes later he wakes up because he has to burp.  I burp him and he will NOT go back to sleep.  I know he needs to sleep longer because about an hour or 30 minutes later he is fussy.  I don't know what to do.  I try to get him to go to sleep, but he won't he just stares at me when I am rocking him or if I put him back in his crib he just plays.  So do any of you mommies out there have suggestions for me?  
Thanks in advance for your help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved