Tuesday, August 13, 2013

age 3


age of 3 is so FUN! 
from playing pretend 
to 
ALWAYS TALKING
to 
the one moment he is so sad 
or MAD
and 
MOMENTS LATER
he is hugging and kissing me
disciplining is not fun 
sitting in the "think about it chair" 
is not FUN at ALL to a three year old 
but he needs to know that there are rules that he 
MUST FOLLOW 
and the MANY moments that he is running outside or inside naked this usually happens after he goes potty 
I am thankful that he is completely potty trained, but keeping up with that naked boy sometimes can be exhausting...ha!

Or the MANY times he asks me if it is his birthday and can he have a Pirate Party.  He also goes into details of his party.  He likes birthday parties.  

Boys at three are busy!  

one of my favorite things each and every day is hearing the words that come out of Grayson's mouth... he is too funny!
Here are a few things that we hear all the time:
After Later
It is my FAVORITE thing
I need to
It hurts me
That makes me sad
Your not my friend anymore
Because I need to 
WHY? - I hear this about 100 times a day...
That's my favorite part...
That makes me happy
It is my Job - he gets this because I tell him it is my job to work each day when he goes to school so now he goes around telling me it is his Job for example last week it was his job to be Iron Man 
Is it an Erica Day? - Ms. Erica is a teacher at school and he LOVES her and asks me EVERYDAY if it is an Erica Day
Daddy what are you doing here 
Did you hear that and than he puts his hand up to his ear
I want to make a pallet - this is when he wants to take ALL of the pillows of the couch and lay them on the ground to lay on and watch cartoons

He has been talking a lot about when he grows up... 
last night this was our conversation




3 comments:

bl_holloway said...

Tried to watch the video, but it said that it was private.

Anonymous said...

Love this post! My son just turned three on Friday and he is the same way! Grayson and him could be superheroes together! I just had to dedicate one of our toy trunks to just superhero costumes! There is nothing like being a boy mom :)

Mrs. Harvey said...

Don't you just love this season...I believe that 3 is such a fun age! It's just awesome though I do wish that the listening would improve and the doing what I say, but I know that like I said, it's a season, and it'll pass. I just love the funny things that they say!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved