Sunday, August 2, 2009

Melissa's 30th Birthday Party = Fun!

I would like to let everyone know that I have the BEST husband! He threw me a 30th Birthday Party on Saturday evening. He did everything on his own and I was so proud of him! He had the food catered in by our neighbors Mom and it was amazing! Thanks Jay and Carlos for helping Chad! He ordered a cake from Shelby Lynn and it was Chocolate and Red Velvet my two favorite and it was one of the best cakes I have had in a long time. I think everyone loved it because at the end of the evening there was not much left. Thanks to our friend Kim Fisher for helping Chad get all the special "30" decorations. We really did not need them, but I guess it works so I can remember this special day years from now! I enjoyed the evening by catching up with new and old friends. All the girls got together and played cards, while the boys went out in the backyard and enjoyed a few games of corn hole. I have some of the most amazing friends that took time out of their lives and away from their children or dogs to spend the evening with me. You don't know how much it means to me that you would do this for me. I was given some wonderful gifts and I will treasure them always. Thanks girls for knowing me and getting me the perfect gifts. Tiffany got me a set of blue/green earrings and a beautiful necklace that I plan to wear when I am in Montana. Ashley got me a wonderful clutch purse and leaf necklace...I just LOVE IT! We will have to do a dinner date so I can use it! Kim got a necklace and bracelet that is very special time me as it is a reminder to continue to have Faith...thanks Kim for the thoughtful gift. Plus I got a great card from little Kendall and Kelsey(Kim and Brad's girls) that has a beautiful picture of Kendall and I holding hands. I love pictures from kids! Kelly got me a great cocktail ring and a gift card from Perfect Choice... love it and it is the PERFECT gift for me. Shelly got me a bottle of red wine, which I can't wait to try. Kendall got me a gift card to Francisca's, which is my new favorite store...we will have to go shopping together. Amy and Alex got me a gift card to Perfect Choice... I already know what I want thanks Amy and Alex. I got one final gift from Chad and it was a brown Tano bag from Perfect Choice. Yes you can all say it... HE does spoil me and I secretly love it... don't tell him! I ended the evening cleaning up and getting our house back together as we have our trip coming up to Montana. A special THANK YOU to Brad and Chad for helping clean up after the party. I hope you enjoy all the special photos from the party as much as I do. Thanks again to my AMAZING husband Chad!
I have one more birthday party in Montana! Yeah we will be in Montana tomorrow! I can't wait to see ALL my family! Montana here we come!

10 comments:

Jess :) said...

Ya'll are just way too cute!!! :) Sorry...I saw Kelly and just had to write that!!! ;)

Looks like you had TONS of fun! I'm so glad you had such a fabulous party! I totally LOVE your cake. My absolute FAVORITE colors: pink and brown!! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the post of your birthday bash, I love it all! Can't wait to celebrate with you on Monday. Love to you both and see you very soon.

tara said...

Melissa every girl should be so lucky to have a wonderful bunch of girl friends like this! What a wonderful birthday you had! All those gifts sound awesome and your cake was beautiful!! Have a wonderful time celebrating with your sister!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

You are SOOOO adorable! You do not look a day over 20! Your birthday party looked like a hit!! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for sharing all these pics. Have a wonderful trip "home." I smile at the thought of being able to celebrate your birthday with your twin sister. She is a sister and best friend bundled into one and sealed with the biggest hug. Love that. :o) :o)

xoxo

Shannon

Ashley said...

The party was fantabulous to say the least! We all just had a blast! ;0) Can't wait until the next event! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! Your husband was so sweet to plan just a fantastic party for you. Your home is also decorated so beautifully, love it!!!!

Karen

Summer Athena said...

it looked like such a great time! love the cake. ;)

Jennifer said...

How awesome! I love the cake!

Katie Spinks said...

im so glad you had a fabulous party - your husband is a sweet man isn't he. that cake is amazing and you were looking fabulous yourself!!

Lainey-Paney said...

What a fabulous party & fabulous cake!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved