Monday, August 24, 2009

Today on the Today Show

Now that I get the pleasure to watch the Today Show each morning I have a habit of saying to Chad when he gets home is Today on the Today Show. He just laughs at me. But I think that I have valuable information/news to share with him. Today I thought I would share with all of you my valuable news as my husband Chad is out of town enjoying the CA weather. He would love to live in CA, but that subject is for another post and another day. So here is my news:
5 Websites You Should Know About
1. SuperCook.com - The Super Cook way: open the fridge and pantry, type your ingredients into supercook.com, and out will come a wonderful recipe!
2. Academicearth.com - this website is the latest campus learning.
3. ShopGoodwill.com - like EBay, but not many people know about this site and it is filled with lots of treasures.
4. Tripit - Great for Travelers that have Flight, Car, and Hotel Reservations. Instead of printing out each reservation you can forward it to Tripit and the web site will do the rest for you. Everything is organized in one place! I like that idea :)
5. NameVoyager - is aimed at new mommies and daddies eager to give Junior a name to remember. The real fun is entering the names of your friends to see what their name reveals about them. FUN TIMES :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these websites and your day with me. Have a nice evening! No pictures yet from Kerrie :(

Ashley said...

Wow thanks for sharing these! I love the cooking one!! ;)))

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the info! I never knew Goodwill had a website . . . .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved