Monday, August 10, 2009

WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT...

The reason for our trip to Montana was because...
of this Amazing 3 Year Old - AIDAN

and this Precious 3 Month Old - DREW

and the NEWEST addition to our family - MARLEY

What a wonderful trip we had to Montana. Being with my family and being with my two nephews and my niece is a true blessing. I am thankful for their families for bring them into this world and allowing us to be apart of their lives. The one thing that I have learned over the past few months is that family is very important to me and I am sad that we don't live closer to Aidan, Drew, and Marley. I miss them so much! I wish I could see all their firsts and hear their amazing stories. Aidan is growing up so much and the little things that come out of his mouth are priceless. Aidan makes me laugh and smile all the time! I loved when Drew would smile at me when I talked to him. It truly melted my heart. I also loved playing dress up with Marley and taking tons of photos of this new bundle of joy! Marley is going to be a gentle and sweet little girl. I will be so blessed to see them soon! I am ready trying to figure out when I can see them all again. In closing to my amazing sisters thank you for the wonderful trip and having amazing kids!
We love you and miss you already!

4 comments:

The Pifer's said...

WHAT CUTIES!!!!! I am glad you had a good time, I have enjoyed reading and looking at all the amazing pictures!!!! :)

Ashley said...

ADORABLE!!! You are such a precious Aunt! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your post and I am so happy that my boys mean so much to you and Chad. Thank you for all your help, it means a lot to me especially during the hard times. Love you.

Katie Spinks said...

your niece and nephews are so sweet but they are so lucky to have you as their auntie!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved