Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Blues

Sometimes I don't realize how much strength my husband gives to me each day. I am having a case of the Monday Blues. Chad is gone again for another Business Trip to San Francisco and I just want to crawl in bed until Wednesday night when he returns home. Oh it is hard lifting myself up each day and for some reason today is one of those days where nothing is going right. I am so behind in work and I hate having to depend on others to get my job done. First my day started with a program that I work with each day is VERY SLOW and no reports came back until mid-afternoon. Which put me behind all day and I felt overwhelmed with all the details that needed to be completed today. But they are not going to be completed today, some of the details will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't plan on working through the night to get these details completed. I need a break and a much needed Spiritual Walk with my dog Bella. I will post about my Spiritual Walks tomorrow. (JUST CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED) Second my husband is gone and I am left home alone for a few days. Oh and did I mention that I think I am feeling a bit depressed as life is not working out the way I want it too. Oh if I can only be STRONG. Hopefully my walk later will help! Don't worry all this will pass and I will be back to normal it is just how I feel some days.

Oh I am so glad tomorrow is not Monday. I hope that my Tuesday is better than my Monday. Any other bloggy friends feeling this way today?

10 comments:

Angie said...

So feeling that way as well! Josh is gone as well, and I felt like I hardly accomplished anything at work today! I HATE sleeping alone! Enjoy your walk, I hope it helps!

Thinking of you and hoping our hubbys come home soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope your Monday Blue's are gone with the morning sun. I am with you though. I have been unreasonably cranky and just down today. For really no reason at all. It's days like these that make the little things seem so big and the big things seem overwhelming. Enjoy your walk and I pray you get some rest and feel refreshed on Tuesday.

Mel

Crystal said...

Melissa

Hiya! Hey I found your blog through Kelly's. You are such a sweet sweet gentle soul!

I want to encourage you--I went through infertility too. It took us a long time to get pregnant and then I went through several miscarriages trying to have a second child.

We then felt God led us to adoption through Guatemala.

I wanted to tell you from one Christian to another I understand your pain. From the depths of my soul I understand the heartache. But don't give up please don't give up! God put those desires in your heart for a child and I know he will be glorified in all of this even when it feels like it is too much. --Don't give up--you never know how he is working this all out for your good! Please please have hope!!!!! and please know I am going to be praying for you sweet sweet Melissa! :)

Your blog is adorable and so are you! Please don't lose hope!!!

((((hugs to you)))

Rachel H. said...

Just keep your head up and know that you have a long weekend coming up, and hopefully, it'll be enjoyable and you'll have a great time!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear this, walks always help me, so I hope you feel better after your walk. My hubby is in San Francisco too for a conference this week. Does your husband happen to be at a computer conference there?

Anonymous said...

It must be in the water...feeling that way today too...and lately. Tomorrow is a new day! :-)J

MOMSWEB said...

My eleven year old had the Monday Blues. We started our homeschooling this morning and he said, "Mama, I'm just not feeling like myself today." I thought it was cute because whose to say children don't have a difficult time with Mondays also! I made him feel better by letting him be the teacher for our Math session. All of a sudden he began feeling better. Can't wait to hear about your Spiritual Walks!

Katie Spinks said...

I had one of those Mondays too! :( hope that your Tuesday is/was better! cant wait to hear about your walk either...sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

ME! I have been in what I call a 'funk'. Not wanting to go to work and getting home and just wanting to lay on the couch and watch tv. Just feeling blah! I am blaming it on hormones! And I wish when I got home I had a husband to cuddle with on the couch. O well maybe one day!

Hope your week gets better! Its almost HUMP day!

Leia

Jennifer said...

I feel like this today!!!!!! Hopefully we will both have some better days coming our way

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved