Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Thursday Evening!

Thanks everyone for your comments I didn't think I would get so many comments.  So starting on Monday I will do a Question and Answer post.  So be thinking of all the many questions you have for me.  You already gave me a few great questions that I look forward to answering and sharing with ALL of you.  
I hope you all had a great day.  I am at home relaxing and getting ready to watch Grey's Anatomy.  I will be back tomorrow for Show Us Your Life and Saturday I plan on showing all of you our Fall decorations.  

6 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

So jealous that you're getting to watch Grey's!
...I'll be recording it & watching it later...

Angie said...

I am so glad you will be doing a Q&A! I am also looking forward to Grey's - I cant wait for your fall decor post! Have a great Friday!!

The Pifer's said...

I can't think of a question to save my life, but I can't wait to read all your answers :) Hope you are doing well, I've been MIA for a couple days with blogs so I am trying to catch up! Miss ya and love ya!

Holly said...

So excited for Grey's!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out: http://www.hersouthernheart.com/2009/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

Zoe said...

I found your blog through Kelly and enjoy your honesty. I have a few friends who have struggled with infertility and I pray for you daily.

Zoe

Summer said...

I loved Grey's Last Night didn't you???? Except for the fact it was soooo sad I cried like the whole two hours.... I can't wait for your Q & A and picks of fall decorations.... Have a Happy Friday!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved