Monday, September 28, 2009

Crazy Monday and Fall Decor!

I had a plan today to do my Fall Picture Post and than end the post with a Question and Answer note.  However let me tell you I had a bad morning.  I was at the office working on my Monday reports and feeling productive for a Monday when all of the sudden my computer went black.  I thought maybe it got unplugged and the battery died.  Well that was not the case it completely crashed and is died and there is no way to bring it back to alive.  I need a new computer.  So after speaking with our IT department I am getting a new computer.  This is just not the week that I need my computer to die.  I have two meetings with Walmart this week and a lot of work to do!  I pray that my computer will arrive sometime tomorrow so I can work.  So this is really not the way to start a Monday!  I hope everyone else had a better Monday than I did!  I wish for my Tuesday to be much better! 


So now onto the Fall Decor!
So this weekend Chad and I did some Fall decorating.  I added touches of Fall to the inside of our home and Chad took care of the outside.  I hope you enjoy our decorations as much as I do.  We are so excited for the Fall and we have many plans for the next few weeks of October.  We will be busy, but we love it!  Happy Fall! 




























Tomorrow will be the post for Questions to Ask Me and I will answer the questions on Wednesday or Thursday of this week.  So starting thinking of all those questions you are excited to ask and I will answer.  Have a great evening!

20 comments:

robineilene said...

I originally found your blog through Kelly's home tours and bookmarked you because I love your decor! Your house looks so cute all decorated for fall! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your pumpkins...and am headed to get some mums tomorrow.....

Natalie said...

The fall decorations are so cute! I especially love the tall pumpkins inside and the mums outside...your new decor is super cute!

Angie said...

Love the new decorations!!

I so hope the rest of your week is better than your Monday was. Sounds like a nightmare to say the least!!

Jess :) said...

Your house is GORGEOUS!!

Love the decorations! :)

How much would it be to hire you?!

And don't worry...you're still on my list to read my blog. I've just been trying to "get out of private" mode when I post something new, so it shows up in the dashboard and then I go right back into "private!" However, you are still on my list of 'approved' readers and ALWAYS will be. :)

Anonymous said...

You must share where you got your tall pumpkins inside your house . . . I lvoe them!

Anonymous said...

beautiful melissa and chad! look forward to seeing you both soon. love to you both

Lindsey said...

Everything looks great!! Love what you did with the candles on your table too! =)

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Love all of your decorations! They look great!

I am hosting a giveaway this week, so head on over and check it out! http://teamimhoff.blogspot.com

Girl with the Curlz said...

The decorations look adorable!! Good luck with your computer this week too.

Summer Athena said...

I have been such a bad commenter as of late. I owe you a Happy belated anniversary wish. Also, I love love love all of your fall/halloween decor! It's so professional and inviting. I'm thinking of you and sending you love.

Summer said...

I love all of your fall decor! It is super cute.... Where did ya get those oh so cute metal happy pumpkins on your side walk???? They are sooo cute! Please Tell!
Summer :0)

Rachel H. said...

You've got some awesome Fall Decor! I would love to know where you got some of it! It's great!!

The Pifer's said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad monday!!! I hope today is so much better! Your fall decor' looks AMAZING! I love it!!!!! Your pumpkins in the first picture are amazing, where did you get those?! Hope all is well!

Love, Hugs and Prayers,
Tiff

Karen At Home Blog said...

Your fall decor is by far my favorite so far this season. It's so classy, I just love it!! Great job.

Karen

Traci said...

I just love your decorating style, Melissa! You just really have a knack for that! Now I am wishing that we moved next door so you could have helped me with mine! ha!!

So sorry about your computer. I think the week will get better for you and sending you hugs right now! :)

Jennifer said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Yeah for some new ideas!!!! Thank you
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!

Katie said...

What color do you have on your walls?? (in the above pics)

Megan said...

Wow! Look at all those decorations! Adorable!! =D

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I am so excited to see more. You have a knack for decorating!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved