Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sad and Happy Saturday

Chad and I enjoyed a wonderful Saturday night home for Date Night. I was having a sad day and I was feeling depressed and just wanted to stay in bed all day, but thanks to my caring and supportive husband he did not allow this to take place. He made me get ready for the day and
we went for a drive (looking at homes for sale) and to Sonic
Happy Hour for a Diet Strawberry Limeade with extra strawberries. If you have not tired you should it is a WONDERFUL and REFRESHING DRINK.
We than decided to make our way to Target to pick up a few things that were out of stock at Walmart. Plus I got a really cute dress so it was a great trip to Target. It looks much better on than in the below picture. I think I will wear it to church today!

Chad and I than stopped by the following stores to find shelves for our laundry room.
Bed Bath and Beyond
Home Depot
Lowes
With no luck we moved on!
We than decided to enjoy a early dinner at Johnny Carinos.
Yummy! I love the bread!
Our next stop Walmart to pick up a few items for our cookout with the Fisher's. We bought Kendall the Hannah Montana Movie and she is so excited for us to come over tonight. She is so cute and always makes me smile! Plus she gives the best hugs!

Our date night finally started with watching a movie at home and enjoying the cool weather and SMORES with our Fire Pit.
So my day started out sad but it ended GREAT all because of one person My Wonderful Husband that does not take NO for an ANSWER.

9 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Sounds like a lovely day! Aren't you lucky to have a great husband that gets you up and going for the day, what a nice one!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you had a sad morning, I wish I was there to lift your spirits up when you are down. I will give you a call later. Miss talking to you. Love you.

Dana said...

Go Chad!! What an awesome day! I know what you mean...and sometimes it takes someone telling us to "get up and get the dirt blown off of us" (from hope floats movie) to get us out of our sadness. I hope your sadness stays away for good. Love you!

Christa said...

I'm sorry that your were feeling down yesterday morning. But I am glad that you ended up having a great day...smores sounds yummy!

Jennifer said...

What a great husband! I'm glad your day ended a little better than it started. That is so fun that you made smores! I hope you have had a good Sunday!

Ashley said...

Love you!! See you when I get back and I will put a happy smile on that face!!! HUGS!!!!!

Brooke said...

That was so sweet of your husband...sounds like ya'll had a fun time!

tara said...

Hey Melissa! I am a on-the-go-girl too, always running a ton of errands... ummm, yeah until little missy arrived. wow, i "might" make it to one store and then she'll wake up and remind me who is really in charge of the daily schedule! ;)
smores sound like such a fun dessert, i love the idea of an outdoor fire pit! So glad your day ended with smiles!

Megan said...

That is so great. What a wonderful hubby. Glad you ended up having a nice date night...and you can NEVER go wrong with s'mores!! =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved