Saturday, September 26, 2009

3 Years = Chad + Melissa

Three years on September 26th, Chad and I became Mr. and Mrs. Chad Stafford.  At this very moment we were in Ocho Rios, Jamaica getting married on the beach! 
 Happy Anniversary to my Amazing Husband Chad!



Chad and I met in 2004 at work. At the time we both worked at the Walmart Home Office, I was a Replenishment Manager working in the Jewelry Department and Chad was a Buyer for Silver Jewelry. At the time that we were working together I was engaged to another person short story it didn't work out as we fought more than anything else and I was not going to have a relationship with someone that this is all that we did. Not healthy at all! In 2005 I moved out of the Jewelry Division and began working in the Home area. Chad and I remained friends and sometime in April of 2005 we ended up going on a date and everything developed quickly after that date. We got along so well and had some wonderful dates. I remember my 1st birthday that I spent with Chad. He created a beach in the backyard. It was amazing and very romantic. He is always one to give amazing gifts and surprises. On April 1st 2006 Chad proposed at Tanyard Creek in Bella Vista, Arkansas. Yes on April Fool's Day I think he wanted to make sure that I did not know what he was up too. We had a picnic at the Park and than we walked up to the Creek, by the way, it started raining and once we got to the creek just quickly said a few words and than he proposed I don't really remember any of the words because it was raining. Of coarse I was surprised and I said Yes because I loved Chad and knew we would spend our lives together. After a few pictures in the rain we quickly ran back to the Truck as it was beginning to rain hard and by the time we made it to the truck we were soaking wet. Oh well it was totally worth it! That evening we went to Copelands to celebrate our engagement and than we went over to the Fisher's house to share our news with them. It was a great day!

I have always wanted to have a simple beach wedding and I am glad that Chad agreed that a beach wedding was the best place for us to get married. I spent the next few months planning all the details for our beach wedding. I wanted to go to Jamaica and have all the details complete so I could enjoy our family and friends. It was stress free and a wonderful beach vacation and wedding. We had our amazing friends and family with us on our special day and they made it very special for the both of us. After we returned back from our vacation we had a Martini Reception Party at our home for all the friends that could not make the trip and it was amazing. We had our friend Casey serving drinks, appetizers, and a Rick's Bakery Cake. We spent the evening watching videos from the wedding and enjoying our friends. I would not change anything about our wedding.

For our 1st Anniversary Chad and I went to Cancun, Mexico and it was a great honeymoon/1st Anniversary. The resort was amazing and we had the best time.

For our 2nd Anniversary we went to Playa Mujeres with our friends Shawn and Kendall. It was a great resort and a great trip with our friends.




This year we are just at home spending the day together and I love it. I love being home and spending quality time together. This is the best gift. The only plans we have are to go to dinner and a movie. Unless Chad has something up his shelves. We will see!

Our three year marriage has been nothing but amazing and special with a few splashes of surprises. I look forward to many more years of love and an amazing marriage with my WONDERFUL husband Chad. Happy Anniversary My Love!

22 comments:

Shana said...

♥Happy Anniversary♥ Hope you two have an amazing weekend! Blessings

Melissa said...

happy three years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Melissa and Chad, love reading this blog! Brings back wonderful memories. Love to you both

The Pifer's said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary....

Short story...it's creepy how much the beginning of your story sounded like mine and Zach's...we both worked at Walmart...I was a cust. service manage and he was the head guy in garden center...I was engaged at the time to someone else--just like you we argued too much and there was other issues involved in why I went my separate way, Zach and I knew each other however were just friends for a while..then started dated and the rest is history.

I never knew that little tid bit about y'all and thought it was just too neat that we had similar beginnings to our stories that I couldn't help but share..

I hope y'all have a fabulous day!!!

Lots of love, hugs and prayers,
Tiff

Summer said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Coach's Wife said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your anniversary and stay outta trouble! haha

The Guerra's said...

Happy Anniversary!Ya'll have the same annivresary as my inlaws! Hope that yall have a great day hanging out! Congrats!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks and sounds like you had a gorgeous wedding!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary - ya'll are a perfect match!!!!

Amy said...

I want a beach wedding too! I can't imagine having a wedding anyplace more beautiful! Also, I HAVE to know where you got the bow for Harper. My baby girl needs one, too!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more to come!

Traci said...

Very sweet post! Happy Anniversary! You two make a beautiful couple!

Jennifer said...

Great post! Happy 3 year day!

Anonymous said...

Sweet post! Happy, happy anniversary to you both! xoxo

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary
and many more


btw check out my blog tomorrow, i am doing my 1st showcase and giveaway

Ashley said...

You are so beautiful! Both of you guys! Chad and I can't tell you how much you both mean to us in our lives... we are so lucky to have good friends like ya'll! We look forward to great memories with you both in the future...

Congrats on the anniversary! ;)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved reading your story......Praying you have many more wonderful years....

Natalie said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! It was great to hear the story of how you met...so cute! I hope that you two had a super fun weekend together!

Rachel H. said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

The Trendy Family said...

Congrats! Love the pics... they are beautiful!

Katie Spinks said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!! may God bless you both this year and many years to come!! you both deserve all the best!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved