Friday, September 4, 2009

CHAD AND HIS SHOES

Chad was in San Francisco this past week and one of his favorite things to do is go SHOE SHOPPING. He tells me all the time that California has better shoes than NWA. Chad made a stop at DSW and spent some of HIS money on SHOES that he had to have. He told me on the phone about his 15 minutes of shopping at DSW and how excited he was and he said, "It was not about how much I spent rather it was more about how much I SAVED!" I had to ask him several times how many pairs of shoes did he purchase and after a few comments, such as, just wait until you see them and I will tell you when I get home, he finally told me. Guess how many pairs of shoes he purchased for himself?
SIX
and not one pair was for me! What was he thinking!
The NEW shoes are still on the floor in the closet as Chad MUST go through his older shoes and donate them before these shoes make it to the shoe bins. This was my one request! So guys out there if you need some nice dress shoes my husband has a few! He loves SHOES!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Making him donate his old shoes is a great idea!

Life Happens said...

Wow, I've never met a guy so in to shoes. That's good that he donates the old ones. He must be a great shopping companion.

Angie said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Kami said...

Holy cow! I don't even have that many shoes! Now clothes is another story! LOL

Kami

Anonymous said...

that is too funny!!!

Megan said...

Now THAT is funny!!! hahaha!!! My hubby has a lot of shoes, but they're mostly sneakers and he gets them new and keeps them nice then slowly makes them into work shoes (GRR!!). Love it!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved