Saturday, September 19, 2009

I ❤ Saturdays

I love Saturdays when Chad and I have nothing planned.  We spend the day usually sleeping and taking it easy.  However this morning that was not the case I was up at 5AM thinking WAY TO MUCH so I spent the morning catching up on Reality TV.  I watched Project Runway, Models of the Runway, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and Top Chef.  That is a lot of shows but I love all of them.  What are your favorite Reality Shows?  Do share! Once I finished being lazy Bella and I went for a 2 1/2 mile run and it felt GREAT.  
Chad and I enjoyed the early afternoon by first having lunch at Panera.  I had the new BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad.  It was Yummy!  

Than we went to my favorite store Perfect Choice as they were having a sidewalk sale and it was awesome.  We got a retirement gift and I got a wonderful Waxing Poetic Bracelet with one of my birthday gift cards.  

We finished up our outing by going to Walmart to get dinner and movies.  Since it is a rainy day in NWA we are spending the evening watching movies.  We rented X-Man, Gran Torino, and State of Play.  All guy movies, but I hoping they are good.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday evening! 
I would like to thank one special blog reader that sent me a wonderful letter and the Beth Moore CD's on Delighting in God.  I so much look forward to listening to the series.  I appreciate your honesty in your letter and I am truly happy that you are expecting.  This is fantastic news that brings a smile to my face especially after reading your personal struggles.  I know our situation is a little different but it means so much that you are reaching out to someone that you don't even know and showing how much you care about me and my journey through infertility.  I am grateful for you and you don't even know how much I needed this letter this week.  If you are reading this and you sent me the wonderful gift I would love to keep in touch.  Please email me your contact information and let me also know if you have a blog.  All the best to this sweet blog reader.  I hope to hear from you!
My Email Address: mlstafford26@yahoo.com 

8 comments:

Tina said...

All three movies were good! Enjoy your night :)

Summer said...

I loved X-Men my hubby and I rented and watched it last night... It is a guy flick but still good... I'm glad you had a good Saturday... Hang in there you will be a mommy :0) ! Actually like one of my friends told me when I had muliple miscarriages was that I was already a mommy I was just waiting on a baby.... I hope that helps....
Summer :0)

Jess :) said...

It sounds like you and Chad had a wonderful day! That's too funny about you being up at 5:00 a.m. I was, as well. :( However, it was totally my fault. I forgot to shut my alarm off, so it was still set for yesterday morning. Yep, way to go, Jess...you don't have to get up to teach on Saturdays!!! I tell ya.

I'll also have to try that salad. It looks fabulous.

So glad someone sent you such a kind letter. What an unexpected blessing. :)

Sending lots of hugs your way!

Jennifer said...

Yeah for a great day! I love..... Big Brother, Bachelor and Bachelorette, Americas Next Top Modle, TORI AND DEAN( that's my fav can you tell?!) Jon and Kate, Real Housewives, Biggest Loser (only this season because we know someone on it) Ok lets just say I am a reality TV Junkie! I could just keep going and going. It's nice to know I am not the only one out there!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great Saturday!
Our favorite reality show is Biggest Loser!

MOMSWEB said...

I enjoy the reality game shows like The Apprentice; it's my favorite!

Angie said...

What a wonderful way to spend Saturday! What a sweet blogger friend, I am glad she was able to touch your heart.

I LOVE reality tv! Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Big Brother, Bachelor & bachelorette, pretty much anything!

Have a great week!

Ashley said...

I loved the bracelet and so want one!!!! ;) Glad you had a good weekend... mine was a perfect end to a weekend cuz I got to see you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved