Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time Traveling

I finally finished the Time Traveler's Wife and it was AMAZING. I am so glad that I finished and now I am even more excited that I can finally go see the movie. I have heard good things and bad things about the movie. I hope I enjoy it. I hope that Chad will take me this weekend. So in reading the book it made me think about Time Traveling. Would you like to Time Travel into the future or past? Throughout my time reading the book I thought about this over and over again and there is only one reason I would want to Time Travel and it would be to the future. If I could see the future in only one aspect I would love it. I would want to see in my future if I will be a mommy and have little ones. That is the only thing that I would like to know. Oh would it bring me great happiness to know this little fact. I would stop worrying and thinking about it everyday. If only we could Time Travel. If you could be a Time Traveler would you like to see anything in the past or in the future? I would love to hear others comments on this subject. If you have not read The Time Traveler's Wife I would highly recommend reading this thought provoking book.
Have a great weekend and I look forward to reading all the wonderful comments that all my bloggy friends will leave me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so happy that you finished the book. I hope you see the movie and it would be awesome to time travel to the future to see if little babies are in your future, I will continue to believe this that you will be blessed with babies soon. If I could time travel it would have to be for the future... I would love to see how my journey evolves into hopefully being a successful photographer and professional organizer whatever gives me joy.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love the book as well, definitely in my top ten list. The movie was good but of course not as good as the book!

I wouldn't want to see the future just because it could not be as I envisioned or something. It would alter my current state of thinking if I knew what the future held.

I would love the go to the past, see my grandparents and parents younger. See all the eras, like the 1950s, that I love so much.

The Pifer's said...

I've been really wanting to read this, I've heard so much good about it! Thanks for posting about it :)

Megan said...

I want to read this and see the movie, too.

My thoughts are exactly as yours...will I be a mommy and when.

Grami's girls said...

I saw the movie and thought it was strange. I hope the book is better, I hope to read the book soon. I was a little disappointed in the movie. It would be wonderful to travel back to the past for me, to visit with loved ones, meet grandparents you never got to meet.

Lainey-Paney said...

I've heard mixed reviews about both the book & the movie too.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh my gosh I LOVED that book!!! LOVED it. Sorry to tell you I was extremely disappointed in the movie though.

Jennifer said...

This is one of the books I have been wanting to read but just have not had the time. Now that I know how good it is I will have to put it on the top of the list

Rachel H. said...

I can't wait to read this book!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved