Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boy Oh Boy!



So the moment I found out I was having a boy I began shopping.  I just love shopping for baby clothes.  Ask Amie I am always looking for great deals and sending her boys a few things from time to time.  Now it is finally my turn to buy clothes for my baby boy.  Yeah! 
Today Chad and I went to a local boutique called Belly Buttons and I got two outfits for next Fall/Winter.  They are so cute!  I can't wait to see Grayson in them. 
For all my NWA mommy friends Belly Buttons is having a sale Saturday on all there Fall/Winter clothes 50% off.
Once we found out we were having a boy Chad got me this cute diaper bag from Perfect Choice.  I just love it!
Look at Grayson's closet so far.  I have been doing some shopping on all Fall/Winter clothes and getting some amazing deals.  The Gap bag on the floor is full too!
Now a question to all of you.  I am looking for the perfect Take Home from the Hospital outfit for Grayson.  I want something that is mongrammed so if you have any great sites either online or find something on etsy let me know.  Thanks in advance! 
Happy Shopping!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved