Monday, January 4, 2010

Snowy Monday

It is a snowy Monday in NWA!  We don't get a ton of snow here in NWA so when it does snow it is a BIG deal.  In fact it is suppose to be a very cold week here too!  If you read my last post we have a BIG week in the Stafford Home, on Wednesday we find out if we are having a girl or a boy!  YEAH!  I just hope that I can sleep the next two days.  I have a busy few days at work so that will help the days pass quickly.  So what are your guesses?  Boy or a Girl? 

I wanted to share a few things with all of you, let's just say this is a CATCH UP post.  Before our Christmas trip Chad and I had new cabinets put into our laundry room and they are awesome.  I wish we would have gotten them sooner.  So here is a before picture and an after picture.  What do you think? 

Before
After

I also wanted to share all of our final photos from our photo shoot in December 2009.  Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Photo Shoot Dec 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Stay warm and enjoy the NEW YEAR!

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the pics! Sounds like a great day! I can't wait until Saturday... I am dying! Im looking forward to seeing you Thursday & helping do a few things!!! It's going to be the greatest week ever!

Im looking forward to this journey with you guys, ya'll are seriously some of our best friends. I don't know what I would do without you & all of your support and love. You are so good to me (us)!

Looking forward to fun memories this week, and laughs!!! ;)

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the cabinets! They look great!

Natalie said...

The cabinets look so good! I bet you can't imagine life without them now, they are perfect! The pictures are amazing...so cute! I love the sweater that you are wearing in the pics, where is it from?

Crystal said...

I can't wait to hear what you guys are having! I love the cabinets! Do you like your washer and dryer? We are trying to decide it we want the front load?

Kelly said...

I LOVE your cabinets!!! They looks awesome and that extra storage must be great! We just got I think the same washer/dryer and we LOVE them!!!
I can't wait until Sat to find out!

The Ormons said...

The cabinets look great... so much storage... I think you are having a boy.. it seems to be the going thing these days. Everyone is having boys including me. I have a 4 1/2 month old boy but I would have sworn it was going to be a girl.

The Whites said...

Your cabinets look great! Your photos are really nice! Hope you have a girl!! we tried to find out right before Christmas but the baby would not move it's legs to let us see. It was very disappointing considering I was all hyped up about finding out. I too couldn't sleep for several nights leading up to it. We hope to try again soon. Hope your experience goes better. :-) Blessings!

Lauren said...

Bring some of that snow down to Florida, haha!!!! :)

The cabinets turned out awesome!!

And yay, can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!!!! :)

Kaylan said...

Cabinets are GREAT!!! LOVE THEM!!

Tara Gibson said...

the cabinets look great! Love the photoshoot with lauren! they are beautiful!

The Pifer's said...

LOVE the cabinets, they look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the way the cabinets turned out, look forward to seeing them in person. Love you

bl_holloway said...

Love the cabinets.. .I bet you have so much more space for storage.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved