Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 23

This post is a few days late, but today is the first day that I have put make up on and have done my hair.  I spent Monday and Tuesday of this week resting after my scare on Sunday.  I had planned on taking the Week 23 pregnancy photo on Sunday as I was dressed up, but that didn't turn out as planned.  So again I am in my sweats... sorry.  I am doing much better just lightheaded and nauseated in the mornings.  Thank you for all your sweet comments and concern for both Grayson and I. 
Today I am 23 Weeks and 2 days.  Grayson's body length is between 7.5-8.0 inches and weighs between 1-1.25 pounds.  Baby Grayson is the size of a loaf of bread. 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks and 2 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds - I lost 1 pound last week when I went to the doctor for stomach pains.  The pains were round ligament pains.  I am going to try some pregnancy yoga DVD's at home to see if it helps.  So if you have any recommendations leave me a comment I would love some feedback.
Maternity Clothes: None Yet
Best Moment this week:  After fainting on Sunday at church the best moment of this week was knowing that Grayson is okay and humbling myself to take better care of myself. 
Gender: It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement: Getting to know Grayson's movement throughout the day. When I eat he constantly is moving. Also when I am laying in bed Grayson moves too.  Chad has been able to feel Grayson's movement at night and he loves it.
Food Craving: Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville.  They are so Yummy! 
What I miss: My pilates reformer class @ the Fitness Center
Sleep:  Once I get comfortable I fall asleep, but it is the two or three bathroom trips I don't love.  Oh well I love being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: Picking up our crib for Grayson this weekend and my monthly doctor's appointment next week.
Symptoms: Lightheaded and Nausea for the past few days. 

I am so excited for tomorrow Chad is picking up Grayson's crib!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved