Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 21

Today I am 21 weeks and 1 day!  I had such a great week last week and this past weekend was so much fun!  I have had a great time sharing all the wonderful moments thus far in my pregnancy.  This week I am relaxing and spending a lot of time thinking of all things baby.  Like what will the nursery look like, baby names, baby clothes, baby gear, and paint colors.  Chad is ready to get started on the nursery and get this project completed.  I believe that I have finalized the nursery bedding and the color theme.  I also have done some shopping for winter clothes for our baby boy at Baby Gap.  They have some amazing deals right now that I just couldn't pass it up.  I need to go to Children's Place and Old Navy to see what kind of deals they have on baby clothes.  I know I am shopping early, but I can't express how excited I am that we are having a healthy baby boy!  Yes Chad and I are expecting a Healthy Baby Boy in May 2010.  During our ultrasound they completed a complete review of our baby and everything is normal and our ultrasound tech and doctor told us that our baby is healthy.  So going forward unless I have any issues I will no longer need ultrasounds and we will just have our normal monthly appointments.  I loved seeing our baby boy, but I am happy that everything is going well! 
God is Good! 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks and 1 day
Baby Boy Stafford Weighs:  13 ounces
Baby Boy Stafford Heartbeat:  144
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 4 pounds since my last appointment in December so my total weight gain is 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: None Yet
Sleep: Sleeping is going okay I do wake up at least once a night to use the bathroom and than I lay awake thinking about things that are going on in my life or about our baby. 
Best Moment this week:  My favorite moment was seeing our baby last week and finding out the gender of our baby.  I also loved having our Family Reveal via Skype and our Gender Reveal Party.   
Gender:  It's A Boy!
Movement:  Yes I have experienced the first movement.  It was amazing and I love the feeling. 
Food Craving: Honey Nut Cheerios and Dark Chocolate
What I miss:  I don't miss anything right now!  I was missing chocolate milk, but I did find a chocolate milk that I like.  So that makes me happy! 
What I am looking forward to:  Planning and Preparing the Nursery and Shopping!
Symptoms:  None I am doing well!

If you missed my last post on baby names go check it out here!  Please let me know what name you like or give me your idea! 


29 comments:

Chickie said...

you look absolutely beautiful! i am so happy for you!

and on baby names grayson is one of my favorite names for a boy!

The Coach's Wife said...

Love the belly picture! I can't wait til we find out what baby Creamer is and then I can start planning the nursery! Just another month! I also can't wait until I can feel him/her move!

Jess :) said...

Look at how ADORABLE that little baby bump is!! Just precious!! :) I'm also glad you found some chocolate milk that you enjoy and can drink. Yay for that!

Thank you so much for keeping us all updated. As your friend, I LOVE being able to read about your days. I know your family loves it, too. Therefore, just remember...as I told you tonight and will tell you forever: YOU, my dear friend, ARE LOVED.

~ Isaiah 41:9-13 ~

I took you from the ends of the Earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant.'
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.

Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.

For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't know that you felt baby grayson moving!!! That is amazing!!!!! Love you.

Jenna said...

I love Grayson Beckham! Such a cool name. I cannot believe you still are in normal clothes! Thats amazing! You look fab!

The Speight Family said...

I remember feeling Emerson move the same day we found out she was a girl!!!!!! It is such a neat feeling! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and smooth!

Kim said...

Looking good Baby Boy Stafford's Mommy! YOu will have to share your nursery ideas. how fun!

Rachel said...

Great post!!! The party was just adorable Melissa!! I love Grayson and any of your middle names! Enjoy yourself and I can't wait to see the nursery...

amy said...

Wow, you look wonderful! I love all of the names too! :)

Lea Liz said...

You look great girl!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Melissa, You look beautiful! My pick for a name is Payton! Good luck with everything and I will check back to see how your doing.

Kim

Melissa's Thoughts said...

It's so exciting to see someone going through this. Today my son turned 19 and it's been so long since I've been where you are. I was 20 and it was a wonderful time in my life. You are in my prayers.

Kodi said...

I love the name Grayson. My husband has a girl cousin named Grayson, but I love it for a boy. You are so cute with your baby belly. :)

Unknown said...

You look awesome!!! I am so glad you are having a great pregnancy! I found your blog from kellyskorner and LOVE keeping up with your updates! I was a miserable sick pregnant person and I envy cute, blessed gals like you! LOVED the whole reveal party idea. Great pictures.

Summer said...

Oh I love your little baby bump....So cute! I also love love love the name Grayson!!
I'm glad you felt your sweet baby boy moving....that is like the best feeling ever....
Summer :0)

Amber said...

Congrats to you! Your little baby bump is adorable! Little boys are the best :)

Brittany said...

congrats! i love grayson. not sure which is my favorite middle name????

Shana said...

Oh Melissa...I just get happier for you with each post! Feeling your baby move is the most amazing thing ever. Take it all in!! Love the baby bump =0) You need to take a side shot of Chad each time to see how much sympathy weight he puts on, ha!

The Pifer's said...

LOVE you baby bump!!!! ADORABLE! I love those pictures behind you on the wall...too cute!!!!

Love ya!

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Glad to hear baby is doing well and you are feeling good; your baby bump is so cute!

tara said...

look how precious you are!! i'm so excited to see all your ideas come together! God is SO good!

Rachel H. said...

You look great...glad to hear that you are doing so well, and you are doing so great with your weight gain! :)

Lynn said...

You are so sweet to share your heart in this public forum. I have enjoyed learning about your pregnancy and baby details. Babies are so precious and you deserve to enjoy this time in your life. Praying for you and baby Grayson Winton :)!!!

Lauren said...

I’m just so glad that everything is going so well and baby is healthy!!! You are absolutely glowing. Look fabulous!! :)

Stephanie said...

I love that you share about your baby and I love your pictures. I follow you on twitter and I am sorry you are getting negative comments. I hope that you continue to share your life with us! Good luck on your pregnancy. Boys sure are fun!!!!

Erin said...

I follow you on twitter and love that you share all this with us! Please don't let that one person stop you from blogging!! :) We love you!! :)

robineilene said...

I never commented on the name post, but I love Grayson Winton! So precious! You look great, girl!

Ashley said...

LOVE YOU!! You are lookin' beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I have ordered 3 sets of bedding for my grandchildren in the past 5 years from a company of stay at home mommys out in Texas. GrahamKracker.com is the BEST!! The quality is amazing, they wash beautifully and the staff is so helpful. You will NOT be disappointed, I've seen other custom bedding that did not compare. If you aren't sure, call them and they will send you swatches and work with you to make it your own design. You will love it, PROMISE! Take care of yourself!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved