Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grayson and Mommy Update

Grayson is doing VERY well.  Strong heartbeat at 160.  As for mommy the pains I have been experiencing the past few days is round ligament pain, which is what most of you stated in your comments.  The doctor said that I could experience this pain for the rest of my pregnancy as my uterus continues to grow.  The only thing that can help is a band called Mom-Ez Maternity Belt.  Have any of you tried this belt?  For now I am relaxing with my feet up at home. 
Thanks for all your prayers, comments, and tweets. 
Have a great afternoon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved