Thursday, January 7, 2010

Family Reveal Moment

Last Night Chad and I spent time Skyping with my family to share the news with them.  Since they live in Montana, South Dakota, and Hawaii they won't be able to be apart of the Big Reveal Party on Saturday so we had a Family Reveal Party.  I asked each of my family members to wear the color they think we are having and it was great to see what each of them wore.  My sister Amie did a cute BLOG POST that I thought I would share with all of you.  So go here to see what her family did to show us what their thoughts were on what we were having.  It is so sweet and a great memory for us!  Thanks Amie, Brian, Aidan, and Drew!

I truly appreciate your understanding on waiting to find out until Saturday.  I am excited for the party and I can't wait to see our friends.  So if you check on Saturday night around 8PM I will have a scheduled blog post with the Big Reveal for all my wonderful Blog Friends. 

It is cold across the United States today so stay warm and be safe!

13 comments:

Jess :) said...

:)

Yes, Amie's post was just adorable!! I loved what they did, as well!!!! Again, just so, BEYOND WORDS, HAPPY for you and Chad!!! I can't wait to watch this little "miracle peanut" GROW UP!

Love ya

Summer said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having! I am super excited for you! Your always in my prayers and I think it is great you were able to do a Skype family reveal party....how Awesome....

Have lots of fun Saturday, oh and I am hopping over to Amie's blog now....
Summer :0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making the news special for all of us!!!! I enjoyed it, it was a little bit busy with Aidan all over the place but I am so glad that you enjoyed our post. Talk to you soon and please let me know if there is anything I can do. I love you and have a great day planning.

Hayley said...

What a cute idea! Can't wait to see if your precious baby is a boy or a girl! Hope your party is a blast!

Kelley said...

I think it's a boy.

Lauren said...

The suspense is killing me!!!! Not literally but you know what I mean, haha!! :)

Aunt Robbie said...

Congratulations!! You are so very sweet Melissa and I know that you and Chad are both going to be great parents. Have a great party Saturday and God Bless You Both!!!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! Have a great time on Saturday, I will be thinking of you!!

Karen

Kelly said...

Cannot wait!!!!
=)Have a great time Saturday!!!
Cannot wait to read your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting Melissa! Can not wait to hear...congrats again!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

This is my first visit here~came over after seeing your comment about being from NWA on Laurens blog. I'm from NWA (don't live there now:( but all my family is still there!
Congrats on the baby!!! I'll be back to find out what you're having:)

Unknown said...

Check out my blog I just gave you an award.
http://stoneyville-stumbull.blogspot.com/

Janie said...

It's a GIRL!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved