Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOW

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.  I didn't anticipate all the comments.  I loved hearing from new followers and stopping by your blog.  Yeah for blogging.  I loved all your sweet notes about my pregnancy and Grayson.  a BIG thank YOU!
I am still going through the comments and visiting your blogs.  I hope the comment change wasn't too difficult for you.  It is new to me to and I am still getting use to it, but so far I am very happy with it.  If you want to switch to Disqus Comments on your blog go to www.disqus.com and they have step by step directions.  It was not too hard.  I had to ask a few questions so if you can't figure it out please let me know. 
On another note, for the past several days I have had severe sharp pains in the lower section of my belly.  I have googled what this might be, but to be on the safe side I am calling the doctor this morning.  It only occurs when I am walking.  I pray that everything is okay with Grayson.  As a new pregnant person I don't want to seem like I am constantly calling the doctor's office with silly concerns, but I am 22 weeks and I don't feel as if I should have these type of pains.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks in advance for your advice!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved