Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's First Father's Day

Happy 1st Father's Day Chad!
Grayson, Bella, and I love you so much!
Grayson and Bella are lucky to have you as their daddy. 
After several years of infertility we have our son and it is a blessing to be celebrating Chad's 1st Father's Day!
We have had such a wonderful Father's Day!
Chad started the day with a 40 mile bike ride (Grayson got his daddy a new road bike for Father's Day) then we went to church and what I heard of the service it sounded like a great sermon.  Grayson and I had to go to the quiet room again this week.  It seems each Sunday that we end up in the quiet room half way through the service because Grayson needs to eat.  I love the series our pastor is going through right now that I think we will need to purchase the CD of this series. 
After church we went to Johnny Carino's for lunch and then ran a few errands.  Once we got home and fed Grayson and put him down for a nap Chad and I spent time together playing Phase 10.  It was great to spend quality time together rather then watching TV, working on the computer, doing laundry, cleaning house, or yard work.  The rest of the evening we are just hanging out with our little guy and getting ready for the week.  This is my last full week before I start working on June 29th, 2010. 
I plan on enjoying every moment with Grayson. 
This post would not be complete without mentoning that this is Chad's 1st Father's Day without his dad and he seems to be doing well and we have had a lot of discussion on how he is feeling today and he does miss his Father very much, but he knows that he is in a better place and he will get to see him again.  Plus he is a Father this year and looking at his son makes everything better.  His Father is no longer hurting and we are lucky to have a special Angel watching over us each day, but he will be always missed!   

Happy Father's Day to all the AMAZING dads I know!  I hope you had a blessed day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved