Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Grandma

Today it is my mom's birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!





Grayson sends you a big kiss and a hug to you Grandma on your birthday!



I love my mom she is beautiful on the inside and the outside!

We were blessed to have my mom here with us shortly after Grayson was born. My mom lives in Montana and due to the long distance drive to Arkansas she was not able to be with us for Grayson's delivery, but she joined us 6 days later and spent 8 days with us and we appreciate all the love and support she gave to us during her visit. These photos were taken when she was here visiting.



Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma! Grayson and I made a video for you today. It is short because he was starting to get upset plus we were going to take more photos, but then he cried for awhile so I fed him and now he is sleeping. So now I have a free moment and wanted to get this posted before the little man wakes up. We will try for more pictures later.

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!

Chad, Grayson, and I love you to the moon and back. I hope you have a great day and that all your birthday wishes come true. See you soon!

(The noise in the background is Grayson's bouncey seat!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved