Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I have Learned

Being a Mommy is wonderful!
Over the past month I have learned so much about being a Mommy and some of the things I had no idea would take place:
like the first time Grayson peed on me
or
the first time I had poop all over me
or
the amount and length you bleed after having a baby
or
the time it take for you to heal after having a baby
or
the time it takes to breastfeed and once we are done we start over again just a few hours later
or
the amount of time I have spent at home and not leaving my house for days
or
how fast the days go by
or
the first time running errands on my own and what use to be a quick trip into the post office turns into a much longer trip because I can't just get out of the car and run in I have to get Grayson out of the car too. Someone needs to make a drive thru for the post office. I have to go there today to mail our birth announcements
or
the first time you have to cancel or change plans with friends because I was not ready for the day because my morning didn't go as planned
or
the times Grayson has peed all over his outfit and we are not home and we didn't bring a change of clothes. Because of this I have learned to always bring a change of clothes and a extra blanket
or
the first time you have to breastfeed in the car because Grayson is having a meltdown
or
the times you have plans to get a lot done around the house, but nothing gets done
or
the times I have stayed in bed until noon because all Grayson wanted to do was eat

I guess that this is what being a Mommy is all about!

Love it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved