Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the joy of love {08 & 09} & SNOW!!!

Yesterday was a busy day for me and today Grayson and I were snowed in and I loved all the extra play time and cuddle time we had today.  He was such a HAPPY baby! 

As always I seem to be playing catch up with the joy of love posts.  Here are day 08 and 09.



I thought that I would do different subjects for these monthly challenge, but now that I am on day 09 it seems that they have all been focused on Grayson and I love that.  I wonder what the rest of the 19 days will bring. 

I have to add a few snow day pictures


 The local news has reported that we got 2 feet of snow.  YIKES!
I feel like I am living in Montana again!  I love snow days, but the snow can go away!  We have Grandma Shelly coming to our house on Friday so SNOW SNOW GO AWAY! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved