Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joy of Love Post 3 and 4


I am behind on the joy of love posts because I have had trouble getting my camera to download the pictures to my computer.  It is working now and so on this snowy Saturday while Grayson naps I am catching up. 

day 03:
then and now

subject:
Grayson

top picture is of Grayson when he was just a few days old and bottom picture was taken Friday, February 4th, 2011.  It is amazing how much he has changed in eight months...

day 04:
what they wear

subject:
Grayson

When I saw the assignment for day 04 I thought it would be neat to share sites that I shop for Grayson, but instead I decided with the snow that I would take the below photos.  On a snowy Friday afternoon in our warm house we decided to go simple and put on a hat and our favorite boots and take some fun pictures.  Don't forgot to check out little G's Prince Diaper.  As you can see at times we only had on our socks and at other times we had bare feet.  It was fun taking these photos of Grayson and in one of the photos you will see where he is standing for the first time... love it!


I am having a tough time with the day 05 post still working on some thoughts and hoping to get this completed tomorrow.  For now I am off to bed!  Have a great Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved