Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Willette: the Joy of Love {11 and 12}

So we are behind on the Joy of Love Project, like 5 days.  We will catch up soon...


day {11} Dreams
Subject:  Mommy and Daddy


day {12} the Eyes
Subject:  Grayson and his baby blues

A day does not go by that I don't get a compliment on Grayson's eyes or that he should be a Gerber Baby.  Grayson's eyes are a beautiful blue and his eyes remind me so much of my sister Meahgen's eyes.  They book have piercing blue eyes and dark eye lashes. 
so in love with those eyes! 
I think those eyes are going to melt a few girls hearts in the near future. 

I am hoping to get the next 3 posts of the joy of love completed tomorrow, but with trying to catch up on work and another doctor visit it has been a busy day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved