Thursday, February 17, 2011

the joy of love - {day 13, 14, 15}

the joy of love


I am still really enjoying doing these posts even though I am several days behind.  It has allowed me to take different pictures that I would not think of taking.  

{day 13} - Routines
Subject - Grayson

I am happy to say that Grayson has a great routine in the morning, but where we struggle is after he comes home from daycare.

pictures from our morning together:

playing peek-a-boo


breakfast time

 
There are days when Grayson falls asleep the moment we get home because he did not nap at daycare, which than makes for a long night of getting up with Grayson 2-3 times.  Than there are days when we get home he plays, eats dinner, takes a bath, gets a bottle, and goes to bed.  I really wish we could be consistent with his bedtime routine because I think it would help, but when Grayson is tired he is SUPER fussy until you put him to bed.  So if anyone has any ideas for me please let me know.  I am willing to try them.  When Grayson is at home all day he does great with a morning nap and an afternoon nap and goes to bed between 7-8PM and sleeps until 4-5AM and it is WONDERFUL! 
If only he could stay home with me...oh well he will sleep through the night one day!

{day 14} - Jewelry
Subject - Melissa's Favorite Jewels

diamond bracelet - wedding gift from Chad
Grayson Necklace - gift from Chad after having Grayson
Cocktail Ring - 1st Valentine Gift from Chad
My Engagement Ring and Bands - all from Chad and it is my favorite piece of jewelry
{day 15} - Kiss
Subject - Grayson and Mommy

Today Grayson is NINE MONTHS OLD...happy birthday sweet baby G!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved